Tuesday 19 January 2016

Stellenbosch

We went away for a weekend in Stellenbosch with the Hurd herd, and a great time was had by all!

 Here, Warren and I imitate Japanese schooolgirl tourists.

 Mom and Kayleigh chill by the pool - yes it's off on the side somewhere.
Alas as I was not in a big photo mood that weekend, it seems I don't have much in the way of pics, but I do have the below pics from the strawberry picking with Corrine and Dana.





 What a ridiculous looking bunch of scarecrows!

 Just before we were about to go pick those berries, the rain started pelting down, so we had to take shelter and pose for silly photos while we waited for the rain to stop.



 A cool geocache - the logbook is in one of the small cannisters, so you have to keep opening them until you find it :)

Not in Stellenbosch, but I forgot to add this great pic of mom and I, so here it is!

No comments: