Wednesday 8 June 2016

ComicCon part 3

Another batch of pics for you.

 Haha, classic Deadpool / Shrek backback!

 Oh dear, poor Deadpool

 Met these 2 on the tube

 Yep, another Harley Quinn, with the largest hammer yet!


 The Black Knight, while he still had all his limbs. I got him to say the magic line "None shall pass!!"
He made his helmet out of a yoga mat - smart guy!

 Hmm, this hammer is bigger than Harley Quinn's! I am guessing this is World of Warcraft


 Jessica Rabbit 

 Hmm, he told me who he was, but I can't remember.

 Very authentic Jason - nice one!

 And a Freddie to match!

 weird spooky legless kid!

 Ah-hem, what are you wearing, and how does that stay on?


 Amazingly authentic wonder woman. She was delighted when I said she looks just like Gal Godot, and thought I made a great Slash - darn, should have got her number!



 double Kylo Ren

 Red Skull, and. . . ? Never heard of the Black Skull


 This woman was one of the bounciest people I have seen in my life!


 Now this outfit is going to start getting hot!!

 Don't know who this is, but thats one cool look! Could he be another Sith Lord?



No comments: