Saturday 19 September 2015

Feline fun

While strolling around the side street in Paros, I came across this cute kitty loitering by this old blue door. What a good photo opportunity, I thought. Little did I know how good it would be, and that I would spend a good long time taking photos here. Here is my first instalment in the life of this cat. Apologies if there are too many photos in this setting, but I do love them so.

 Just an average day for said cat - hanging out on its porch - look left, and right ...


 ...before settling down to rest.

Hang on, who is this coming out of the door? Awwwww cute!! And what's going on over there?


 I'm scared mom, I don't want to  go outside!

Don't be scared ...

  ... you can do it ...


 ... yes I can!

 mrrowwrrrr!

 Well done!

Oops, wait, there is a guy with a camera here!
 
 Quick, get back inside!

 It's nice and safe in here

 I see you!

 Now  bugger off!

Tune in later for the next cute instalment in the lives of our kitty chums . . . 

No comments: