Saturday 23 April 2016

Flaine again

Part 2 of the Flaine pics

Nathaly, Eve and friend.

 Ski  Dave does some part time modelling


 Stopping to rest on a fairly exhausting mogully slope

 Maxim Willey - cool guy, cool name.

 Our ski group

 Shak and I in some pretty extreme white out conditions - could not see anything. I always did love skiing in those conditions.


 Oli always had his lessons on different days to us, but on the last day we finally got to go out together, and Oli at last got to see the view from the top of the mountain after staying on the learner slopes all week.



 On Diamant Noir - really steep massive moguls here, but once I got the hang of it, I really loved the challenge. Luckily as I was stpping after a slip, Aga and Shak were on the ski lift right above, and the lift stopped right above me so we could have a bit of a chat.

 Awwwww 

 Confused looking tourists! 



Some cool fence posing on the last day.




No comments: