Sunday 29 May 2016

ComicCon 2016

Yesterday I went to ComicCon as usual to take many photos of all the geat outfits, and a lot of fun it was, some people take up to 6 months making their own outfits.

 Warhammer space marine




 A rider of Rohan 

 Old school Wolverine - cool! He went absolutely psycho in the new x-men movie!

 Now thats a comfy hat!

 Bumblebee

 Loki - I think thats the Tesseract he's got.

 I think this is Abe Sapien from Hellboy 

 Loved this pink armour


 Not sure where she is from, but it's a coool look.

 Elektra

 HarleyQuinn - along with Deadpool, the most popular character at most ComicCons I have been to.
Is the fact that they both wear read and black relevant?


 Another space marine I guess.

 Old school Cylon!
 Harleys and Jokers galore

 I would not want to meet this guy in an alley on a dark night!

 Deadpools galore!

 Frozen


 Something odd is happening with Pacman


 Awwww cute, superdog!

Is this the Green Arrow? Why is he wearing red?

No comments: